Bethel Outreach Ministries provides mental, emotional, and financial support services for men and women who have experienced incarceration. Please review the criteria to see if you qualify and fill out the application form below.
Criteria for Receiving Assistance
- You must have been released from incarceration within the last 6 months.
- You stay in incarceration being 2 months or more.
- You have not received help from us in the last month: i.e. help with rent, utilities, deposits, Etc.
- You must attend all meetings you have been ordered to (AA, NA, IOP, etc.)
- You must be willing to accept any job you can get (Labor Ready, fast food, etc.) until something better comes along.
- You must sign a contract stating you have received help from Bethel and will try to pay us back when get on your feet (no specific time). This allows us to help the next person released.
- Providing false or misleading information will result in assistance being denied.
- Incomplete and/or illegible application may be immediately denied.